Full compliance testing or electrical items that require testing to AS/NZS:3760:2010. We can also test to customer specific requirements.
Push button and trip time testing of board mounted RCD’s. Can be tested by a technician through the powerpoints or an electrician at the distribution board.
Online and hardcopy reports detailing assets tested, sites, locations, and failed items. Customized reports are available.
Thermal scanning of switchboards to identify ‘hot spots’ or potential failure points, greatly reducing the risk of electrical fire.
Radiation leakage testing of domestic and commercial microwave ovens.
We can provide basic fire extinguisher inspections as well as emergency light testing to Victorian customers.
Quick Response (QR) Coded Database
All electrical assets are coded for continual identification purpose, tested and then tagged. All data collected, including location and test results, will be integrated into one centrally located administered database. Lecsafe then presents the data in an electronic format. Ownership (and legal responsibility) remains with our client.
Asset Register & Test Certificates
LECSAFE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD ASSET REGISTER & TEST CERTIFICATES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Appliance QR Code identity
- Description/Serial Number (if required)
- Location: Includes van and driver details where required
- Inspection test dates
- Next inspection due dates
- Results of inspection/test
Our Service Inclusions:
LECSAFE AUSTRALIA'S TEST TAGS:
- Test equipment unique process number
- Test engineers identifications
- Test dates
LECSAFE AUSTRALIA'S EMPLOYEES:
- Are fully certified in Safety Checking of Electrical Appliances
- Are in full uniform with security identification tags
- Have the latest test equipment and asset management systems
- Have current National Police Checks